jeudi 24 mai 2007

To__________, with love




To Monoprix, with love:

Thank you for keeping me fed, clean, and clothed all in one go. You may charge a little extra on those demaquillage linguets, but you're also the only place where I can find an umbrella, sidewalk chalk, a skillet, and shampoo. And thank you to your younger brother, Monop', for playing Abba when I'm buying snackies at 11h30.
To H & M, with love:

Admittedly I have very little success when I visit you. But thank you for providing pretty things to look at and cheap hair accessories.
To Le Loir Dans La Théière, with love:

One day I'm going to be your biggest fag hag, just you wait and see. And then I'm going to work with you and steal your meringue recipe and give people their carafes of water when they ask for them. How do you like dem pommes?
To La Favorite, with love :

Thank you for feeding my addictions every Monday afternoon at reasonable prices.


To Donatien Dalous, with love:

Thanks for paying for my coffee for a month.

To RATP, with love:

Remember that week where I successfully chased down bus 32 five times? In heels? If you ever try and pull a stunt like that again, you'll be sorry. But en tout cas, thank you for getting me from place to place, whether it be below or above ground. And usually on time, too.
To Adrien T., with love:
I never really wanted to meet your cats.
To Le Truskel, with love:

You did wonders for my self esteems. Wonders, I tell you.
To That Guy At Clairance Pains, with love:
You make the best curry chicken panini in the world. Also the fact that on se tutoie makes me really happy. I won't tell anyone about the time you were walking around the shop barefoot. Except that I just did. Oops.

Aucun commentaire: