jeudi 17 mai 2007

Rachel and the case of the lymph node as big as a cat


I am impossibly boring. Or impossibly incapable of informing people of the details of my life. I'm not sure. I have been sick for a week and with each passing day become more and more incoherent. It works for me. I'm sure it's not working for others.


Things are winding down here. I don't want to talk about it. Since last writing I have accomplished the following:


1. Christina and I celebrated our Very Merry Unbirthday at Laduree which is 6 million + infinity times better than Angelina's. I had a religieuse à la rose, an experience comparable to eating the guest soap, but in the best possible way.


2. Gone to Barcelona. I was sick for most of this. I was attacked by a bird at Parc Guell. More specifically this bird attacked my sandwich, and I countered by inadvertently attacking the woman sitting behind me with the aforementioned sandwich. I also caught some lady en train de stealing my wallet. She backed off.








3. Saw Reese Witherspoon at Les Philosophes, which I know may sound like a lie, but it really happened.



4. Landed an internship in the curatorial department at the San Jose Museum of Art and got into Intro to Painting at Bennington. Both major feats.


5. Been proposed to by a Breton. I should have said yes, if only for the automatic French citizenship.


Also, here is my definitive answer about what I will miss most in Europe: the gummy egg


1 commentaire:

V. Wetlaufer a dit…

You forgot the best part of the last few weeks--Moi!